2.00pm Assemble and welcome.
2.30pm Annual General Meeting (see the Agenda below) the chairman to be in accordance with rule 3a.
3.00pm Tea and cake.
3.30pm The Marjorie Homer Memorial.
5.00pm Close of Meeting.
The host branch for 2019 is Malvern & Upton.
1. Apologies from members unable to be present.
2. To consider the Minutes and matters arising of the 136th Annual General Meeting held on Saturday 7 April 2018 at Chaddesley Corbett.
3. To consider the Annual Reports and Financial Statement
4. To elect officers for 2019 in accordance with Rule 3b (i)):
5. To elect any County Honorary Life Member
6. A O B to be notified to the Secretary before the meeting.
7. Presentation of the County Honey Show Cups and Examination Certificates
Close of Official Business
This Lecture is to remember a former President and is held at our Annual General Meeting. This 15th lecture is given by Dr Kate Ashbrook Senior Lecturer in Biology at the School of Science & the Environment, University of Worcester talking about “Enhancing pollination in orchards to improve sustainability of fruit production”.
The Memorial Hall is on the B4208 Gloucester Road between Hanley Swan and Welland.
Large car park at the rear
Hanley Swan Memorial Halls
Gloucester Road (B4208)
WR8 0EA / Ref:381092242166
Lorraine Chapman email@example.com